The Demography Experts Association (DEx) is based in Germany and resembles a nationwide network of consultants and trainers. Established in 2006 by the Initiative New Quality of Work (INQA), the DEx is based on the first qualification projects for demographic-guides in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and North Rhine-Westphalia. Some of the consultants of these pilot projects were to become founding members of the DEx.
Who is the DEx?
Members are qualified, internal and external consultants and trainers, as well as experts in the field of demographic change that have participated in an advanced training recognized by INQA. The Executive Board (3 consultants and 1 INQA representative) is being supported in its work by the club committee.
Further, members are also experts in small and medium-sized consultancy companies and professionals from business and organizations. Board Chairman is Hans-Jürgen Dorr, owner of the consultancy firm d-ialogo.
What does the network offer?
There is plenty of reason why becoming a member of the DEx can be highly beneficial:
• Networking with colleagues - regionally and nationally
• Entry into a consultancy-/trainer-database, which offers interested companies that are searching for a consultant the opportunity to select from a wide range of consultants with different priorities and profiles
• Exchange of experiences with experts from science and practice on current aspects of the demographic change
• Execution of workshops, seminars and conferences (also regional)
• Training activities
• Closest cooperation with the networks of INQA
• Member-discounts for exhibitions and conferences
For any other questions or inquires, feel free to contact us as well in English language: